Paying My Bill
Fauquier Hospital VisitPay is a convenient way to pay. VisitPay gives you more flexibility, control and visibility to easily manage your hospital bills. Watch the video to learn more.
For dates of service ON OR BEFORE 01-16-2024, please click here.
For more information or assistance, please call Customer Service at (844) 423-0405.
Hours of operation are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We have rolled out some new changes in 2024. What do those new changes look like?
Fauquier Health has recently made some enhancements to our patient billing system processes. The new systems updates include:
- Revised statement designs
- New online bill payment and statement viewing portal
- Updated correspondence addresses and telephone numbers
- Text messages for statement and payment reminders
- Collections telephone numbers for past due accounts
It is our hopes that these new enhancements will ensure a streamlined bill payment process.
- What bills can I pay online?
You may pay your hospital bill online using MasterCard, Discover, Visa, or American Express. Payments are typically processed within two business days, and there is no fee for making an online payment.
- Is this form secure for submitting my credit card information?
Yes. The transaction portion of this website is protected with the latest encryption software.
- Can I view my account balance online?
With our new online bill pay system, you can view your account balance online, change personal information, and set up payment arrangements.
- Who can I call with questions about my account?
For questions about your hospital bill, or paying your hospital bill, you can contact the LifePoint Fauquier Medical Bill Pay Center at 844.423.0405. Representatives are available to assist you during normal operation hours 8:00 am to 4:30 pm ET (Monday through Friday).
- What if I don't want to pay my bill online and would like to mail payment?
You can pay your hospital bill by mail, using a personal check or MasterCard, Discover, Visa, or American Express. You can refer to your hospital statement for payment instructions.
Payment Remittance Address:
PO Box 604164
Charlotte, NC 28260-4164
- How can I better understand the billing process?
To better understand the hospital billing process, we encourage you to review our Bill Pay Process Guide by clicking here.
This process will walk you through:
- Your hospital bill
- Uninsured discount program
- Other bills you may receive
- Deposit on uninsured scheduled services
- Account payment
- Financial assistance